Sunday 21 February 2010

Talking to local residents


I've had an excellent couple of days of campaigning in Chorlton. Yesterday we managed to deliver our leaflets to almost all of the ward in just one day. And today has been a very encouraging and rewarding day of canvassing. I'm especially grateful to the huge team of people who have come out to help us recently. More and more people are telling us that they're planning to support the Lib Dems this time around and are coming out to help us.

I have really enjoyed meeting lots of local residents and talking to them about local issues and their concerns; and I have picked up a lot of casework. I'm very happy to help you out with any issues you might have. Please email me at victor.libdem@ymail.com or ring me on 881 4139.

No comments:

Post a Comment