Friday 9 April 2010

Beech Road Potholes


I was very pleased to see that these dangerous potholes I reported on the corner of Beech Road and Barlow Moor Road have finally been repaired. I initially reported them in December and have been chasing the Council for months to repair them. These potholes represent just one example of how the Labour run Council is failing to protect and invest in Chorlton's roads. I'm proud that Manchester Liberal Democrats are committed to spending an extra £420,000 on maintaining our crumbling roads and pavements; and I know that it would make a huge difference here in Chorlton.

I know that there are hundreds of potholes across Chorlton that need just the same attention as these ones on Beech Road and I will be continuing to push the Council to repair them. If you know of any potholes or poor roads near you, please let me know and I will get them repaired.

No comments:

Post a Comment