Chorlton Leisure Centre have teamed up with human rights charity FREEDOM FROM TORTURE
to offer you reduced-entry places in the
Bupa Great Manchester 10k 26 May 2013
Freedom from Torture is the only UK charity that is solely dedicated to the treatment of torture survivors
· Pay just £25 for your place (worth £37) if you raise at least £250
· Free Freedom from Torture running top (worth £15)
· One month’s free membership to Chorlton Leisure Centre
· Regular training tips from a qualified instructor & experienced runner
· Freedom from Torture Runners pack
Personal training programme, nutritional guide & fundraising tips
Last year, Freedom from Torture Bupa runners in the North West raised over £7,500 - why not challenge yourself to a run this year and help raise money to support our vital work!
Interested in running?
Contact Alice on 0161 236 5744 or firstname.lastname@example.org