Tuesday 19 June 2012

Update on Kansas Fried Chicken

Yesterday I posted an email I received which suggested that the License for Kansas Fried Chicken lapsed over 3.5 years ago. I asked the Council to explain how this situation had occurred. Please see the response I have received below:

This issue came to our attention as the annual fee for 2011was not paid. The licence was held by Waterford Services Ltd and when we checked on Companies House it transpired that the company became insolvent in 2008. The fees for previous years had been paid and as there has been no other issues with the premises (so far as I am aware) there was no reason to check on the status of the licence holder.

The Neighbourhood team are aware that the licence has lapsed and that the premises cannot trade between 11.00pm and 5.00am. The current owners of the business are also aware of the situation and I understand intend to apply for a new licence.

When I drove past the premises at about 23.30 last night it appeared they were still serving customers. I will continue to monitor the situation and post anything more I receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment